PCI Express Mini Card with 8 Single-ended or 4 Differential Analog Inputs, 4 Analog Outputs, and 16 DIO
- PCI Express Mini Card (mPCIe) Type F1, Multi-Function DAQ with latching I/O connectors
- 16-Bit 1MSPS Complete Data Acquisition System
- Sustained Sampling Rates Up To 1MHz
- High Impedance, 8-Channel Input: 1 MΩ
- Differential Input Voltage Ranges from ±0.64V to ±24.576V
- Flexible, Software Configured Functionality
- 8 Pseudo-differential (Single-Ended) or 4 Differential Inputs
- Fast DMA transfers from 8k Sample FIFO
- Four 16-Bit Analog Outputs
- Independently Programmable Outputs: 0V To 5V, 0V To 10V, ±2.5V, ±5V, ±10V
- Outputs Drive ±10Ma Guaranteed
- 16 Digital lines with alternate functions including ADC and DAC Trigger
- RoHS Standard
- Available soon in M.2 form!
- Designed, made, supported, and manufactured in the USA
- 4-20mA or 10-50mA ADC input ranges
- Extended temperature operation (-40°C to +85°C)
- Support for Wind River VxWorks (call for ordering information)
The mPCIe-ADIO16-8F is an ideal solution for adding high-speed analog I/O capabilities to any computer with an mPCIe slot.
The mPCIe-ADIO16-8F is a 16-bit resolution A/D & D/A board with 16 flexible digital I/O, with 8 single ended or 4 differential analog inputs. Each channel can be independently software configured to accept any input ranges.
Sixteen digital I/O configured in 9 "I/O Groups" as input or output per group. Bits 0-7 form one group, and bits 8-15 can be configured for input/output mode individually. The digital inputs implement various "alternate functions" including external trigger of ADC or DAC.
Four analog outputs with uni- and bipolar 5 and 10 volt ranges and a ±2.5V range round out the feature set.
This tiny analog I/O board provides the user with everything needed to start acquiring and controlling signals in a variety of applications. The mPCIe-ADIO16-8F data acquisition board can be used in many current real-world applications such as embedded equipment monitoring, precision PC-based and portable environmental measurements, and mobile data acquisition. The board is designed to be used in rugged industrial environments and is double sided, mPCIe F1 sized.
Applications: Optical Networking, Instrumentation, Multichannel Data Acquisition and system monitoring, Automatic Test Equipment, Process Control and Industrial Automation, Power line monitoring.
Please contact ACCES with your precise requirement. Examples of special orders would be conformal coating, custom software or product labeling, and more. We will work with you to provide exactly what is required.
Accessories and Connections
Available accessories include a variety of screw terminal boards for quick and easy connectivity as well as 2mm and 2.5mm mounting hardware. Alternately, custom hardware cables and/or interfaces can be produced to fit your specific application requirement.
The card is supported for use in most operating systems and includes a free Linux and Windows compatible software package. This package contains sample programs and source code in C#, Delphi, and Visual C++ for Windows. Also provided is a graphical setup program in Windows. Linux support includes installation files and basic samples for programming from user level via an open source kernel driver. Third party support includes a Windows standard DLL interface usable from the most popular application programs. Embedded OS support includes the family of Windows Operating Systems including IoT. ACCES is also now offering a VxWorks driver/library for the ultimate real-time process monitoring and control solution.
Drivers and Downloads
ACCES also offers Custom Software Services for our products. Our prices are unbelievably low, often as inexpensive as free! If you need something tweaked to support your needs, or an entire enterprise application developed from scratch, it is definitely worth your time to inquire with us, first.
Further information about available ACCES Software:
- Redistributing Windows Drivers
- A list of ACCES drivers and the files that compose them under different versions of Windows, so you can easily redistribute ACCES cards and drivers.
- PCI Express Mini Card: Type F1 "Full Length" V1.2
- ADC Type: Successive Approximation
- Resolution: 16-bit
- Sampling Rate: 1 Msamples/second aggregate
- Number of Channels: 8 Single-Ended (Pseudo-Differential) or 4 Differential (software selectable)
- Ranges: ±0.64V, ±1.28V, ±2.56V, ±5.12V, ±10.24V, ±20.48V, & ±24.576V (software selectable, per-channel)
- 4-20mA or 10-50mA: Factory Option
- Accuracy: 0.094% Full-Scale (FS) Uncalibrated, 0.0015% FS Calibrated (for best accuracy, system calibration is recommended)
- Integral Nonlinearity Error: 0.0011% FS
- No Missing Codes: 16 bits
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Overvoltage Protection: -40 to +40V
- Crosstalk: -53dB @ 1MHz, -84db @ 500kHz
- Number: 4
- Type: Single-Ended
- Resolution: 16-bit
- Unipolar Ranges: 0-5V, 0-10V
- Bipolar Ranges: ±2.5V, ±5V, ±10V
- Conversion Rate: ≥125kHz per channel
- Settling Time: 4µs typical, 7µs max; ¼ to ¾ scale, to ±2 least-significant bits
- Output Current: ±10mA per channel
- Lines: 16, one 8-bit I/O Group and eight 1-bit I/O Groups, each software configurable as input or output
- Input voltage:
- Logic low: 0V to 0.8V
- Logic high: 2V to 5V
- Input current: ±20µA (max)
- Output voltage:
- Logic low: 0V to 0.55V
- Logic high: 2V to 5V
- Output current:
- Logic low: 64mA sink (max)
- Logic high: 32mA source (max)
- Alternate Functions: ADC Conversion Start, ADC Scan Start, ADC Trigger, ADC Gate, DAC Trigger ("LDAC"), External IRQ
- Operating: 0°C to 70°C (order -T option for industrial temperature -40°C to +85°C)
- Storage: -40°C to 105°C
- Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- Power required: +3.3VDC @ 300ma (typical)
- Weight: 6.2 grams
- Length: 50.95mm (2.006″)
- Width: 30.00mm (1.181″)
- I/O connector
- On-card: Molex 501190-4017 40-pin latching
- Mating: Molex 501189-4010
- This product is designed to be in full compliance with CE requirements.
OEM and volume pricing available, please call us.